Wall Anchors for Hollow Walls
Heavy Duty Anchor Fixings for Plasterboard
Welcome to Geefix New Zealand 🇳🇿 whether you’re a professional contractor, handyman or aspiring DIYer, you know that traditional plasterboard anchors have serious limitations. There’s never been a furniture anchor or anchor for hollow walls that can reliably fix heavy items such flat screen TV’s, kitchen cabinets, and grab bars, without getting loose over time. Now there is.
Designed and made in Britain, by a veteran plumber with over thirty years in the trade, GeeFix represents the cutting edge in hollow wall anchor technology and is taking the U.K. by storm. GeeFix is a versatile heavy duty cavity wall anchor system with unrivaled strength. It’s suitable for all types hollow-wall installations including drywall, plasterboard, hardboard, plywood, sheet metal, chipboard, MDF, lath and plaster and other materials. Now you can easily secure furniture in an upright position and have no trouble fixing heavy duty items to plasterboard/cavity walls.
GeeFix anchors for drywall have a number of benefits that distinguish them from other anchor wall fixings fixings on the market:
- A single GeeFix works for substrates between 3mm and 75mm thickness with suitable cavity wall fixing screws.
- GeeFix works with a cavity gap of as little as 30mm.
Video showing how to install GeeFix anchor wall fixings.
- GeeFix are much easier to use compared to umbrella-style fixings. You don’t have to feed the final fixing through whatever item you’re fixing beforehand.
- Can be used with vapour barriers without perforating the barrier.
- GeeFix uses standard screws rather than bolts for its final fixing.
This unique product is now available direct from GeeFix New Zealand.
To find out more and for all trade or retail enquiries please contact us.